Adult Wheel Throwing, Level 1 with Doug Moir Thursdays 6:30 - 9:00 pm 11th January - 22nd February
A one-time price of $315.00 will be added to your order.
5 Left in Stock
Wheel Throwing with Doug Moir - Level 1- Evening Class
- 7 weeks: Thursday January 11th - Thursday, February 22nd
- 6:30 pm-9:00 pm, including clean up
- $315.00 plus clay (all clay must be purchased through APG)
- Students need to bring their own aprons and towels
This wheel course is for students with little or no wheel experience:
- Beginners will learn the basics of wedging, centering and making a simple bowl and cylinder.
- Those with some experience will learn to improve their skills.
- Emphasis will also be on having lots of fun while playing with the clay.
I've been making pots for over 30 years now. it sure has been a mud slide of a ride. studio technician at the Nepean Visual Arts Centre has kept me surrounded by clay, and wonderful people, every day for over 20 years now. another part of my work at the NVAC is teaching wheel classes. i feel truly blessed to be able to say that i love what i do, and that the passion i feel is still as strong today, as it's ever been. i love it all, but i have to say that teaching, opening up this world to others, has probably been the most rewarding part. seeing and feeling my students joy is something that has always made me feel so grateful...